Minecraft: Bedrock Edition beta 220.127.116.11 and the preview were released on November 23, 2022.
Similar to the last snapshot offered by its Java counterpart, this Bedrock release beta includes content planned for the upcoming 1.20 update. This includes figlin heads, the ability to put mob heads on note blocks to make sounds, bamboo blocks, rafts and bug fixes.
Bedrock Edition players can access the beta through Microsoft and Mojang’s preview program on Windows, Android, and Xbox.
The iOS version of the preview is not yet available. However, Mojang stated in a recent support post that it is working to address the issue.
The process of downloading the latest Minecraft Bedrock preview differs from platform to platform
Depending on the platform the players are using, the method of joining the Bedrock 18.104.22.168 preview program is different.
Windows players can use the Minecraft Launcher to enjoy the Bedrock preview or Xbox Game Pass if they have an active subscription.
Android players using the Pocket Edition have their own method through the Google Play Store, while Xbox players can use a similar option.
How to download the latest preview of Bedrock – Windows
- Open the Minecraft launcher.
- Once the launcher is open, select the Bedrock Edition tab on the left.
- Click the preview tab above the cover image.
- Click the green install button and enjoy the preview after the download is complete.
- Alternatively, if you have an Xbox Game Pass subscription, you can access it https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/minecraft-preview-for-windows/9p5x4qvlc2xr to install the latest preview.
How to Download Bedrock Latest Preview – Android
- If you haven’t joined the preview program yet, head over to https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.mojang.minecraftpe and select the “Become a tester” button.
- Go to the game page on the Google Play Store and install it. If it’s already installed, the beta should install automatically, just like a regular update on your device.
- After the download is finished, just open the game and enjoy. If you would like to opt out at a later time, return to the link listed in step 1 and click “Leave the program”.
How to Download Bedrock Latest Preview – Xbox
- If you have a copy of the game or are a Game Pass subscriber, look for Minecraft Preview from your dashboard. Once the product page loads, simply select the “Install” button.
- Once the installation is complete, go back to your dashboard and select the newly appeared Preview app and enjoy the game.
Hopefully, in the coming days, Mojang will be able to iron out the iOS compatibility issues so users can join in on the fun.
It’s unclear if this will require an alternative download method instead of traditional opt-in through the Apple App Store, but hopefully that won’t be the case. Either way, players hoping to enjoy the preview on iOS should keep an eye out for official posts from Mojang in the near future.